Did you just buy the new Galaxy S III? You may have some nice music files, pictures or movies on your computer that need to now be transferred to your Galaxy.
I am sharing this guide on how to transfer files between Galaxy S III and computer. You may presume that you are new to Android and I hope this helps you.
If you do not have a memory card or Wi-Fi connections at home, the best way to do this is to connect your device to computer via USB cable.
Connect with Samsung Kies
Connect with Windows Media Player
Connect as a media device
Connect as a camera device
If you do have Wi-Fi, I would suggest you use the 3rd party Android app such as “WiFi File Transfer”. You can download it from play.google.com and install it on your Galaxy S III.
WiFi File Transfer is used to upload and download files to/from your phone over a wireless connection. It includes an easy-to-use web interface and no USB cable is needed.
There are many similar apps with this same feature but this one seems to be the best one out there.
- transfer photos from computer to samsung galaxy siii
- whats the best way to transfer files from samsung galaxy siii to my pc computer
- how to move data from a Samsung Galaxy 111 to a computer
- how to transfer files from pc to samsung galaxy 3
- transfer files from galaxy 3 to loptop windows 8 1