If you just bought the Samsung Galaxy S3, you may be wondering how to take a screenshot with it. Maybe you want to show your friends or family your home screen or funny things that you look at. Or maybe you would like to save a picture that you can’t otherwise save.
There are two ways I have found that will help you make a screenshot with your Galaxy S3. These ways can be followed with a couple of easy steps.
Enable Palm swipe to capture:
Once enabled, you can capture any on-screen information swiping across the screen. In a single
motion, press the side of your hand on the screen and swipe form left to right. The image is then copied to the clipboard.
How to Enable Palm swipe to capture:
1. From the Home screen, press Menu Icon and then tap Settings ➔ Motion ➔ Motion activation.
2. Tap Motion activation to create a checkmark and activate the feature.
3. Tap the ON icon located to the right of motion option “Palm swipe to capture” to enable it.
[Notes] The image is then copied to the clipboard.
Press and hold Power and Home buttons together for 2 seconds
All captured screenshots will be stored under /sdcard/Pictures/Screenshots folder on your SD card. They can also be found in the Screenshots album in your photo gallery. I hope this helps!
- samsung screenshot capture option
- activate modem how to screenshot on galaxy s3
- samsung screenshot photo naming
- samsung s3 screen picture
- samsung s3 enable swipe screen shot