There are times when you may be on a phone call and you wish you could hear the other person better. Maybe the volume is too low or the sound isn’t clear enough. If you have the Samsung Galaxy S III, they provide settings for you to fix it.
The Samsung Galaxy S III includes an in-call equalizer that can be used to adjust the tone of a phone call or simply boost the volume altogether.
1. Open the phone app.
2. Tap the menu button and select Call Settings.
3. Toggle on “Use extra vol. for calls” to increase the overall volume and/or tap the In-call sound EQ settings to fine tune the in-call sound.
4. Tap In-call sound EQ to choose from different equalizer profiles or select Personalized EQ to create your own equalizer profile (you will need headphones to create one).
5. Within In-call EQ, you can choose from different profiles to optimize the sound of the call.
I hope this helps you!
- samsung galaxy s3 volume too low
- galaxy s3 volume too low
- samsung galaxy s3 call volume too quiet
- galaxy 3 and sound when calling
- Galaxy s3 low volume